[3830] 144FallSprnt VE7AFZ Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 18 11:56:17 EDT 2018

                    144 MHz Fall Sprint

Call: VE7AFZ
Operator(s): VE7AFZ
Station: VE7AFZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 16  Mults = 7  Tot Dist(km) = 1  Total Score = 112

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

Had a lot of fun working stations during this sprint from my home station in
CN89.  Made an effort to run both analog modes and FT8.   Made 10 SSB and 6 FT8
QSO's.  The majority of the FT8 QSO's were with weak and or distant stations
that have been impossible to work in prior sprints and contests using analog
modes.   Made contacts with stations in CN86, CN87, CN88, CN94, CN96, CN97, and
CO70.  Came close but didn't quite manage to work CN85, CN93 and DN06 via FT8.

Thanks to all who participated especially the rovers WW7D/R (who had a great
signal into CN89 and KE7MSU/R (who I heard snippets from at times but didn't
quite manage to work this time.)

73 Mark S
VE7AFZ