[3830] CWopsT N8XX QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 19 17:58:46 EDT 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 19

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Manistee Natl Forest
Operating Time (hrs): 0:40

Total:  16  Mults = 16  Total Score = 256

Club: Michigan QRP Cliub

Comments:

Reasonable conditions on 40.  Tried 20 before the contest hour, but no skimmer
on the Reverse Beacon Network could hear me, and no one answereed my CQ POTA
from Manistee National Park, so I retreated to 30 for the 10 minutes before the
CWT.  Worked two stations on 30 meters, thanks folks.

40 turned out to be the "motherelode" again.  Lots of signals, even
from the start, and not too many listeners, so I was able to sqoke through with
my mighty 5 watts and a marginal antenna on the 1st or 3rd time usually.  Missed
N5PHT, for whom I was looking, but he seemed to work the first part of the CWT
or else the RBN was deaf, or he was doing S&P.

I think I've 44+ Q's from last week and this week to qualify for the WWFF
activation, which is no big deal for me, but things went so well a week ago I
decided to try!

Thanks to all who pulled me through!