[3830] NA Sprint SSB K0EU LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 23 00:13:54 EDT 2018

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: co

---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Rockies

Comments:

Knew it was going to be rough sledding entering low power. Throw in an A index
of 27 and K index of 4 and lets see what happens. Not as bad as expected. Twenty
was almost a no show. 40 was great. 80 was good, but I hardly ever got any
replies to CQ's, or completed many couplets. Chased K5ZD around for the last ten
minutes and finally got him. Heard N7IV on in ND once on 40M, also heard KW8N
working a VE5 at the end. Those were the only two mults heard but missed. Never
heard N7MZW who was on my team. Hope he made some others happy with a WY mult.
Heard many CQing "anyone anywhere" but I chose not to go there. Maybe
cut the time to 3 hours or add 160M to the band plan? 73 Randy K0EU (Ken)