[3830] NA Sprint SSB AC6ZM LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 23 00:22:19 EDT 2018

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - September

Call: AC6ZM
Operator(s): AC6ZM
Station: AC6ZM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN

---------------------
Total:  23     Mults = 18  Total Score = 414

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG25

Comments:

I had a rough going on low power with the high noise levels on 40 and 80 meter
bands.  However, I had fun learning this contest format. I definitely did better
than CW with this format. Heard Kirk but couldn't work him. I can only improve
with more practice at these contest events. Thanks to Kirk for putting together
the team.

**Tennessee Contest Group - "Celebrating 25 years of Contesting Fun"*