[3830] 222FallSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 26 08:53:05 EDT 2018

                    222 MHz Fall Sprint

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN31/CT

Total:  QSOs = 36  Mults = 17  Tot Dist(km) = 1  Total Score = 612

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Glad I was able to get on as we had torrential rains yesterday that moderated a
good deal right as the sprint started. Over 6 inches of rain during the day with
much of that in a 2 hour period in the late afternoon causing flooding
throughout my town - something I've never seen in over 30 years here.

Sprint was not all that active with Q's way down from last year (57 vs 36). A
lot of guys were MIA and grids missing too including FN32 to my north and FN21
to the west. Other than hearing but not working VE3CRU in FN04 I worked
everything I heard. I did miss K1DY apparently as I pulled the plug a good deal
before the end  when he was on.

Right now I don't have any antennas up for 432 but expecting some new ones to
come shortly. If they do and I get them built hopefully I will be able to get on
for the 432 sprint next week.

73 and tnx for the Q's.

Jeff K1TEO