[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K4BAI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 27 23:15:15 EDT 2018

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 28

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

  160:   0      0
   80:  15     13
   40:  17     12
   20:   5      4
   15:   0      0
Total:  37     29  Total Score = 1,073

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Heard and worked Greg, NA8V, with a good signal on 15M just before the start.
Sprint started and he worked someone else and I got no answers to CQs and heard
no other stations on 15M.  First QSO on 20 was at 0132Z.  It was long and a
few stations were workable there including W9RE.  40M was quite good, but long
and no one closer that OH was worked.  80M was also good, but crowd thinned
toward the end and I wasn't set up for 160 tonight.  West coast N5ZO, N3ZZ, and
N6ZFO sounded good on 80.  Nice to work K8MR from NC and AA7V from VP2V on 40M.
 Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI