[3830] CQ WW RTTY NG7Z SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 30 21:19:43 EDT 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AZ

   80:   57       24      4     5
   40:  158       43     13    12
   20:  162       38     19    17
   15:    4        2      2     2
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  381      107     38    36  Total Score = 90,681

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Highlight was getting called by UW1M while CQ'ing on 40M. I wasn't expecting
that! Pretty much a slog of a contest with a few nice 20 minute runs to keep
things interesting. Not unexpected but it was mostly a domestic contest for this
peanut whistle. Finally landed V31VP at 4pm AZ time. Only worked Steve AA7V in
BVI once on 40M. He was high in the 20M band late Sunday but I could just barely
hear him. EU worked were 9A, EA, F and I. Heard a few others waaaaaay down in
the mud so figured they'd never hear me. While tuning around I came across a
KG4. I waited in line until no one else was calling and got him. That was fun.
N1MM stats show that I had 250 S&P and 131 run Q's. I checked 10M a few
times but it was empty. Fun contest and looking forward to more contest fun. 73
Paul NG7Z