[3830] WPX SSB WZ8T SO(A)AB TB-Wires LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 1 10:56:19 EDT 2019

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: WZ8T
Operator(s): WZ8T
Station: WZ8T

Class: SO(A)AB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: wwa

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

The band conditions were pretty rough.  This is normally my favorite contest but
just had a hard time working any DX. The first night 40 meters was poor too.
Even the JA count was way down with no JA run at all.  As a low power contestor
holding a frequency to run is always a challenge.  During my only significant
run a large contest station works me then parks 200 kc up the band and starts
calling cq.  I guess the big dogs rule.