[3830] WPX SSB OE1HHB SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 1 15:10:30 EDT 2019

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: OE1HHB
Operator(s): OE1HHB
Station: OE1HHB

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Vienna

TS590SG + Verticals from my 6th floor balcony, no voice keyer used; 99% S&P
QSOs; Checking 15m for possible band openings was time consuming without having
a bandscope and resulted in only 19 QSO on this band - didn't even try to switch
to 10m. Most points and multis on 40m. Happy to catch VY2ZM on topband with my
17m long wire vertical hanging down the balcony being my very first VE and NA
station on 160m!
I didn't participate last year but got a better score compared to 2016 and 2017,
so really happy with my result.