[3830] WPX SSB WR8AA(K3ZJ) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 1 15:31:01 EDT 2019

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: WR8AA
Operator(s): K3ZJ
Station: WR8AA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 4:15

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Only 4 hours to operate this year.  Arrived at station late Sunday and enjoyed
working operators in all parts of the world during four hours on 20M, 2000 -
2400 UTC.  For about an hour, 2145 - 2245, the whole world was workable no
matter where the antenna pointed.  I worked 8 KL7 and 6 JA interspersed with
various EU, 6W1, KH6, UA0, and multiple PY and CE.  With a single tribander,
many were worked off the sides and back.  I would have enjoyed operating for
more time and on other bands. Maybe next year.  (This is a constant refrain, but
some day the stars will align and it will happen.)