[3830] WPX SSB K7XC SO(A)SB80 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 1 20:13:58 EDT 2019

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: SO(A)SB80 LP
QTH: N NV - DM09jh

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Didn't want to get exhausted doing a full bore effort on SSB which I used to
love but these days, SSB just SUCKS! So I thought to do mono-band entry matching
my current sleep patterns as I find myself awake most of the night these days.
Not wanting to fight the BS on 40M SSB, I elected to to play on 80M Low Power.
This way I could work the club members and see just how well the station is
performing. I worked from CN2, D4C to KH6 and everything in between with only
75W from the ancient IC-746 into an Inverted Vee at 38ft. Looking forward to CW
and RTTY. KB!