[3830] WPX SSB S55O SO(A)AB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Apr 2 03:17:10 EDT 2019

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: S55O
Operator(s): S55O
Station: S55O

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: jn76gc

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

This time me and Lovro S50LD went for SOAB from the same location. Not a
maximize for score, since we had to share the bands in the prime time for them,
but fun nontheless. So this is more of a partecipation log :)

Bands in realy not too great conditions, 40m was a total mess :) Tryed to work
split, but even after 3x of 15min of CQ, not even 1 USA came to my CQ, so i
sharded that idea for this one :)

Nice to hear lots of friends on the air. Great scores archieved, congrats!

Log on LOTW soon.

Best of luck, we love this game

Band     QSOs     Pts  WPX  Pt/Q
   1,8     138     292   89   2,1