[3830] EA RTTY AB3SX SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 7 14:21:01 EDT 2019

                    EA RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: AB3SX
Operator(s): AB3SX
Station: AB3SX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: FM19mb

   80:   7      6
   40:  19     18
   20:  12     11
   15:   1      1
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  39     36  Total Score = 1,908

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Interesting contest for me - more European DX than I've ever worked before.
Running AFSK to Icom IC-7300 and a 100 foot long wire. Thanks to encouragement
from Doug AA3S I got my AFSK tones down from 2125 to something more aurally
pleasing; MMTTY and N1MM are finally set up and working as I would like. Back in
the day I felt comfortable with my Drake 2B analog variable passband tuning; I'm
still getting comfortable with the IC-7300 twin passband tuning adjustments.

I tried to figure out the multipliers for entry above, but could not understand
how to compute them, luckily N1MM was programmed with the rules and handed me
this score in the scoring display window. Once I had the score it was possible
to figure out in a spreadsheet, how the multipliers could be found. Like
everything in life, the work's not done until the paperwork is done :)