[3830] CWopsT I0/W6KC LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 10 10:43:35 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 10

Call: I0/W6KC
Operator(s):
Station: I0/W6KC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Città della Pieve

Total:  13  Mults = 13  Total Score = 169

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was my first CWT while operating portable in Europe.  I am currently
staying is a small town, Città della Pieve, Italy, about 150KM south of
Florence.  I mounted my vertical antenna pointed at an angle out of the window.
It seemed to work pretty good.  About half of my 13 QSOs were with North
America. It was really fun to be in CWT from EU...lots of activity.  Only 2
stations copied my call on the first try.

The rig is a Yaesu FT-991A with an Alpha Antenna FMJ Vertical.  Also tossed my
36Ft end feed out the window, but the vertical worked better so I used it for
all my QSOs.

73 & Ciao!  Jim I0/W6KC