[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 10 16:12:27 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Apr 10

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP21SA

Total:  33  Mults = 25  Total Score = 825

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

During the weekend we had 12 C Spring weather,
but now the far end of my sloper wire and the
14 MHz trap are locked under snow again. The
plus side of it is that 14 MHz gives 1 : 1 SWR
without the tuner, so changing bands (to 7 MHz
WITH the tuner) is just a flip of the switch.
The minus side was that there were no 14 MHz
piles during the 1900Z session, but I heard
Spas LZ1HW weak at 1922Z (and some AM70-stns
just before 1900Z)... Conditions favored 80m
vs 40m fifty/sixty (just one more Q on 40m).
Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA CQops #1856