[3830] CWopsT K4BAI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 11 00:21:04 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Apr 11

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA/USA

Total:  86  Mults = 72  Total Score = 6,192

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Ran low power because at this hour of the night, it disturbs my XYL when the
chime or sounder for our burglar alarm starts clicking as it does when I am
running high power on 80M.  Hope it didn't bother her low power.  40 and 80M
seemed pretty good with low noise and good participation.

Please join us in the GA QSO Party this weekend, April 13 and 14.  KU8E and I
will be QRV from many GA counties as W4AN/M.  73, John, K4BAI.