[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 11 23:31:20 EDT 2019

                    NCCC Sprint - Apr 12

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

  160:   7      6
   80:  18     14
   40:  24     19
   20:   7      5
Total:  56     44  Total Score = 2,464

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Nary a peep on fifteen. Twenty was  pretty good to the West Coast, but almost
nil everywhere else. Forty was really super, eighty also.

Thanks to these goodears for three baggers: N0AC, NA8V,N8EA, W7OM, W1NN, W8WTS,
and K1GU. Pretty sure I QLFed the contact with K8MR.

Missed some Visalia-ers. Hope it's a great weekend. I had G3WGV stop by this
week with his host, K5NA, here in town. Great to see John (and Richard).

Five minute segments: 10,9, 9, 11,8, and 8. No QSOs the last two minutes! Drat.
Very poor way to close it out. Hope my buddy, KZ5D, didn't overtake me as he
usually does on 160.

Thanks to all.

Jim N3BB