[3830] CWopsT OH2MZA(OH1ZAA) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 17 10:11:00 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 17

Call: OH2MZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH2MZA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP20JE

Total:  16  Mults = 16  Total Score = 256

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

The Sunspot that survived the Solar back-tour has
weakened now and X-ray flux was low, geomag quiet.
Though I have a wide flat wall into the USA/VE
direction it seems to work as some patch feed,
maybe knife edge leak of currents around the
corners, or it is the other end of a leaky half
wave resonator. With the 10 m sloper wire it was
almost easier to work the US than Europe. Thanks
to N5AW K1GU W1UJ N4AF N8BJQ VE2FK. These signals
came just above my noise floor for 60% of the time.
Others: AA3B, N1LN, K4RO, N3JT had a sort of slow
QSB, with short audible peaks. They could not hear
me either... Skip was long in Europe, about 2000 km.
... Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA