[3830] CWopsT K3GHH HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 17 10:11:26 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 17

Call: K3GHH
Operator(s): K3GHH
Station: K3GHH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): .9

Total:  46  Mults = 44  Total Score = 2,024

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Still do not have the internal chirping/squeaking issue with the 2K-FA resolved
on 40m... not surprising, since I haven't done any work on it this past week :)
. But the Orion II and amp are fine on 80 (manual Palstar tuner) and 20
(internal tuner).

Apology to Dan W8CAR for QRM'ing... hit the wrong button, as I hope you thought.
I considered apologizing on the air but some ops are sensitive about QSO rates
and totals so I decided not to take Dan's time.

Thanks for the QSOs, guys, and see you next week...   73, John K3GHH