[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 17 10:12:25 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 17

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas

   15:   `
Total:  79  Mults = 76  Total Score = 6,004

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Yeow! Go sailing on the Nile for two weeks and your radio forgets how to talk to
the logger. Had to download and install new SmartSDR software 3 minutes before
13z. Fortunately, N1MM then read the radio data. Just into the CWT and I
realized the newly posted logger update seemed to have wiped out some
preferences. For about the first 15 minues, it was fix this, fix that, where'd
that go, why's it doing that? Not exactly the 'welcome' home I anticipated on
getting back into CWTs. :-)

I checked the SO2R box because I actually made five or six QSOs while running
another band. Sorry for any seemingly interminable periods of silence where my
report or TU was expected in a more timely manner.

At any rate, once things got sorted out, it was great to be back in the CWT.

73, dale

Station:
Flex-6600M - 100w
AV640 gnd-mtd vertical - 40-6m - 100w