[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 18 00:09:40 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Apr 18

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois

Total:  139  Mults = 117  Total Score = 16,263

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Took down beverages yesterday and today. Over a mile of wire and coax rolled up.
The varmints really like the flavor of coax and like to sample wire. Started on
40. All signals were loud.  36 wpm. Inverted vee at 35 ft, SAL30. At 0315Z 46
QSOs, then slowed a bit and had to call CQ a couple times. W7Om was loud.  0330Z
80 QSOs, but slowing so went to 80 at 0345Z.  Pretty noisy and needed some
repeats.  Skip was well defined and could not hear some people.  West coast was
weak. Short skip was missing some areas. Slowed at the end because could not
find new people that I could hear.  Pretty good exercise. I had the shack open
most of the day to air out and it was T shirt weather today.  It was 75 degrees
in the shack when I finished.  It had not been that warm inside in 6 months.
Nice.