[3830] 222SprngSprnt N2NT(N2NC) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 18 20:15:27 EDT 2019

                    222 MHz Spring Sprint - 2019

Call: N2NT
Operator(s): N2NC
Station: N2NT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN20si
Operating Time (hrs): 1:45

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

We've had some big wind the past few weeks.  Operated for about an hour and a
half with signals weaker than normal and not seeming to peak up properly.  I
went outside with Andy and we realized the antenna was not always rotating along
with the rotator.

Apologies and thanks to the stations that hung in there with me.  I don't know
where the antenna was pointed for the 30 qsos.

- John N2NC