[3830] OnQP VA3CCO(VE3NNT) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 21 14:40:50 EDT 2019

                    Ontario QSO Party - 2019

Call: VA3CCO
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VA3CCO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 13
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:   85     48     64
   40:  183    105     70
   20:  107      4     54
   15:    1      0      1
   10:    1      0      1
---------------------------
Total:  377    157    190  Total Score = 183,920

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

It was a confusing weekend with the CQMM contest and Michigan QSO Party also
operating. I'm thinking of forming a new Ontario county at the cottage with
county code "NA" to simplify things.

Just when things were getting really slow Sunday afternoon, one of the CW
stations on 40m asked me to QSY to SSB at 7.215 MHz, where I then had one of the
best runs of the contest. I should have ignored the list of suggested
frequencies cuz I never heard any action at 7.070.

I want to thank all of the CWOPS members for their support of the OQP. Thanks
for the Qs.