[3830] MiQP N8SBE Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 21 19:57:36 EDT 2019

                    Michigan QSO Party - 2019

Call: N8SBE
Operator(s): N8SBE
Station: N8SBE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WASH

   80:   59    105
   40:   34     11
   20:           6
--------------------
Total:   93    122  CW Mults = 44  Ph Mults = 82  Total Score = 35,728

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

All contacts on ZS6BKW dipole fed with ladder line and 75 ft coax, up about 35
ft., and using the built-in ATU in the K3S.

20 closed down early, 40 held out until about 7pm ET, when it went long (lots of
EU DX pouring in, but I couldn't hear any of the stateside that was working
them), and then held out on 80 CW/ 75 PH until I quit about 45 minutes early.
Combined with starting an hour late, and taking a dinner break, didn't quit get
in 10 hours this time.

Surprised to get over 200 Q's, mainly due to runs on both PH and CW.  So all in
all, it was fun.  Thanks to MRRC for sponsoring this QSO Party year after year.
I donated my club score to the local ARROW Communications Assn, but it wasn't in
the drop-down list on 3830.

73,

-- Dave, N8SBE