[3830] OnQP WB8WKQ(@WB8WJQ) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 21 21:01:08 EDT 2019

                    Ontario QSO Party - 2019

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WJQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   16      1     12
   80:   32     38     31
   40:   20     13     20
   20:    8      3      7
---------------------------
Total:   76     55     70  Total Score = 23,800

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Decided to put my weekend efforts into this contest rather than the MIQP.
Pretty fun contest.  Unfortunately, I'm just too close to Ontario for 20M and
40M was also too long for most Q's.  Although I struggled in daytime hours,
night went well on both 80/75 and 160.  Even had a nice phone run on 75M.
Thanks for all the stations that dug me out, especially on 20M groundwave.