[3830] OnQP VE3CJ M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Apr 23 17:29:15 EDT 2019

                    Ontario QSO Party - 2019

Call: VE3CJ
Operator(s): VE3AYR VE3EAY VE3SMA VE3XYY
Station: VE3CJ

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Burlington

  160:
   80:   20     20     20
   40:   43     19     25
   20:   13      8     12
   15:    5      5      2
   10:    5      4      2
    6:   14     14      7
    2:   15     29     14
---------------------------
Total:  115     99     82  Total Score = 33,784

These are pretty rough numbers, pending a more careful look at the paper log.
This was a Field Day style operation by the Burlington Amateur Radio Club in a
local park.  We set up and tore down the complete station each day.  We had
typically Field Day-like wet weather, too!

One station was primarily on HF and the other was primarily on VHF, running on
battery power for the whole time.  HF was 100 W to a G5RV, 6 m was 10 watts to a
Moxon and 2 m was about 50 W with a choice of a horizontally polarized 5 element
Yagi, a quarter-wave mobile vertical and a vertically polarized 4 element quad.

Many thanks to the other club members who lent equipment, helped organize and
put antennas up and down, but who are not listed as actual operators.

73,
Steve VE3SMA