[3830] CWopsT N5ZO HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 24 10:15:28 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 24

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

Total:  138  Mults = 120  Total Score = 16,560

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Arduino that controls my 40-10 meter antenna switching was unresponsive from
start and I did not know what antennas were selected, but as match was OK on
both 40 and 20 I knew something was at the end of the cable and I did not want
to reboot it as if it would not wake back up then there would be no antennas at
all...  It might be that I had another Arduino board with same IP on the network
as I was messing with some new stuff in other room last night and it was left on
network.  80 was very poor this morning and 20 started very late here, 40 had
muted signals, so not that great condx this morning.  Tnx for Qs de Marko