[3830] CWopsT NO5W(@W5GAD) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 24 10:10:15 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 24

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: W5GAD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA

Total:  94  Mults = 84  Total Score = 7,896

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Flex 3000, 3el Steppir @55 ft, 40m inverted vee @ 80ft, N1MM+

40M was going good but dried up a little past 1330. Took awhile to get anything
going on 20m but did work a few SMs. Funny moment toward the end I got an
exchange from one station "NAME EXCH":>) We need to listen to what
our computer is sending!

Hope a lot of CWOps take part in the FQP this weekend. Unfortunately I have to
stay home this year but I sent something called the FQP Map Tracker for use in
tracking your progress toward the 67 county sweep. You can see an overview and
download the installation files using the following link or check the Activity
page on the FQP website

https://www.no5w.com/Documents/FQP Map Tracker Overview.pdf

Thanks for the Qs this morning and hope to hear you in the FQP pileups.

73/Chuck/NO5W