[3830] OnQP VE3VY Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 24 13:13:06 EDT 2019

                    Ontario QSO Party - 2019

Call: VE3VY
Operator(s): VE3VY
Station: VE3VY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LANark County
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   23      2     22
   80:   56     40     50
   40:  107     14     51
   20:   50      4     38
   15:    4      3      4
   10:    0      3      2
    6:    0      2      2
    2:    0      4      2
---------------------------
Total:  240     72    171  Total Score = 108,243

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Rig : Knwd TS590SG & HamGadgets MasterKeyer MK-I

         Antennas : 160M Inv-L with 2 elevated radials; 270' OCFD (N-S);
135' OCFD (E-W), 40M HSqLoop, 6M/2M/70cm tri-vertical, all up on 40' tower.

          Soapbox : Always enjoy the OQP - not as many ON stations as I had
hoped but the MiQP and MM contests filled in the gaps. Tnx to the
"Special"
stations too for great efforts!  Also, tnx to 2-3 locals in LAN & LGR for
finding me and working me UP & DOWN the bands on SSB. There seemed to be a
lot of one-timers that took time to give us a contact or two, as well.