[3830] 432SprngSprnt WW7D/R Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Apr 25 12:00:00 EDT 2019

                    432 MHz Spring Sprint - 2019

Call: WW7D/R
Operator(s): WW7D
Station: WW7D

Class: Rover LP
QTH: cn96

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

There was a moderate turn-out in the Pacific Northwest for the 432 MHz edition
of the Spring Sprint.  I did my usual route around the CN86/CN87/CN96/CN97
intersection near the NW corner of Mt. Rainier National Park.

No other rovers were heard.  Almost all the activity was in CN87 except for
VE7AFZ in CN89, KE7MSU in CN85, and N7KSI in CN86.  There were 17 unique calls
in my log, and nine were worked from all four grids.  Of the 50 QSOs, two were
CW and ten were on 446.0 MHz FM.