[3830] FlQP N7IR SOABCW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 28 17:33:44 EDT 2019

                    Florida QSO Party - 2019

Call: N7IR
Operator(s): N7IR
Station: N7IR

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs):

--------------------
Total:  256     0  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 68,608

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Sweep!  First time I've accomplished a sweep in a state QSO party.  The rovers
made it relatively easy from here.  I did sweat out a Q with Holmes on Sunday.
However, KN4Y came through loud and clear from there.  Thanks to all of the
rovers who put in long hours of driving around (literally in some cases) the
state.

Thanks for the contacts and your patience.

73
Gary, N7IR