[3830] FlQP N3RD SOAB(A)CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 28 18:56:30 EDT 2019

                    Florida QSO Party - 2019

Call: N3RD
Operator(s): N3RD
Station: N3RD

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: PA

--------------------
Total:  391     0  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 52,394

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This started for me as casual operation, and escalated to a chase for the Sweep
on CW only.  The rovers and mobiles were excellent operations, and it was fun to
chase them, even though I didn't look up their schedules and had no way of
knowing what was coming up.  I attained my final county WAK from K4KG on Sunday
morning, making a first ever State QSO Party Sweep for me.  Thanks for a very
fun event.

73 - Dave N3RD