[3830] FlQP KT4Q SOAB(A)CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 29 00:07:00 EDT 2019

                    Florida QSO Party - 2019

Call: KT4Q
Operator(s): KT4Q
Station: KT4Q

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: LAK

   40:          10
   20:   2     779
--------------------
Total:   3     789  CW Mults = 2  Ph Mults = 69  Total Score = 56,445

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

The FQP was only a Sunday event for me.  Saturday I had my Daughter's regional
track meet all day so I could only operate on Sunday. I started late as I had a
late night before so only managed to get a little over the 8 hours in.

Tried 40 meters in the morning but the contacts dried up quickly so I spent most
the time on 20m Phone.  20m conditions were okay but not great.  Lots of QSB the
entire day.  I also had a fairly high atmospheric or solar noise pointing
anywhere from my NW to NE.  Odd enough there must of been some bending as I
pointed mostly at 300 degrees and could work TX as well as up the East Coast.
Europe was pretty decent in the morning and early afternoon but I still worked
France around 5:00 in the afternoon.

Only missed LA and MS for a US sweep and SK and YT for a Canadian Sweep.  My
last contact was a mult (ID) and I didn't fish for it.  Even though conditions
were not stellar, I still had a pile to work almost the entire day.

Rig:    Yaesu FTdx5000MP Limited
Amp:    Alpha 9500 (1500w)
Ant:    Cushcraft X7 Yagi with X740 (40m) @ 60'
S/W:    WriteLog V12.36K