[3830] SPDX RTTY LZ9R(LZ3YY) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Apr 30 14:23:54 EDT 2019

                    SPDX RTTY Contest - 2019

Call: LZ9R
Operator(s): LZ3YY
Station: LZ3YY

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: nr.Aitos

   40:  321   112
   10:    5     6
-------------------
Total:  774   288  Continents = 5  Total Score = 6,232,320

Station house still under construction, so only available PC was old Fujitsu
laptop running XP and old N1MM.New rules and counties didn't supported of
course.
So after every SP contact I double click log it button, than click yes Iam sure,
than right click over logged contact, choose edit QSO and manually insert
powiat, then click update and voila QSO is logged with force :)This procedure
usually was done during TU transmission using synaptics pseudo mouse.
Now just need to correct cabrilo in right format. Of course it is silly to work
in this manner, but being aside of radio for long time, I just want to make some
contesting...
TS-850SAT, 750Watts into TH3MK4, Vertical,Inv.V and two receiving flags.
p.p. Never saw traces from South Americans, maybe I slept too much.
p.p.p. Log will be in LOTW and Hamlog.ru very soon. Paper QSLs welcome.
73, Nasko