[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Aug 1 00:20:10 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 1

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA

Total:  135  Mults = 115  Total Score = 15,525

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

At the suggestion of KU8E, in order to deal with some stray RFI issues affecting
the computer, today I ordered a bunch of station grounding stuff.  So, of
course, the entire hour went by with no RFI problems for the first time since I
got the amplifier back in line on Saturday.  I am sure I still need to update
the station grounding, however.  20 and 40M both very good.  VK7CW on 20, CE2LR
on 20 and 40, and a good number of strong EU stations on 40  Thanks for all
QSOs.  Hope to see you all in NAQP CW on Saturday.  73, John, K4BAI.