[3830] NAQP CW VE3RUA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Aug 3 22:53:26 EDT 2019

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: VE3RUA
Operator(s): VE3RUA
Station: VE3RUA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Kenora, ON

Total:  227    81  Total Score = 18,387

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Team: MWA Walleye

Comments:

My broadband noise was back on 20 and 15 today so I operated for a while, with
fair results, and took a break. That was a good move because when I came back
the noise on 20 was gone and I worked a bunch more mults, including HH2, 8P5,
KL7 and KH6. Heard VO1AW S&P so I took a chance, moved up 1khZ, and called.
Wow, It worked! That's a rare occasion any strategy of mine pays off. ;>) 40
was excellent with one very nice run near the end of my operating time. All in
all it was fun!