[3830] 222Up K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Aug 3 23:29:07 EDT 2019

                    ARRL 222 MHz and Up Distance Contest - 2019

Call: K9JK/R
Operator(s): K9JK
Station: C0ROVEROLLA

Class: Rover LP
QTH: IL-EN51/52/61/62

  1.2:   6
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:   3
  24G:
------------
Total:  47  Total Score = 2,733

Club: Badger Contesters

Team: Going the Distance

Comments:

A rather disorganized effort by me but at least I was able to get on with 4
bands.

Longest path was to K9MRI at 250 km on 432. Two paths to W9EWZ, also on 432,
were >100 km.

An 81 km path completed on 10 G with W9ZIH was my highest QSO point getter, 486
with the Band Factor of 6. W9SNR/R and I traded places from EN51xr to EN62ad
complete two paths on 10 G for 282 points each.

Thanks to KO9A for operating from his home QTH but for ALSO coming out and
roving near the local grid corner as KO9A/R...didn't result in many points for
us, only about 6% of my score, but about 1/2 of my total QSOs.

Thanks to all who were on and to the ARRL for continuing their sponsorship of
this event, I hope the log count grows from 2018 so the contest will continue
for more years.

73, JK