[3830] NAQP CW NC6K Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 4 02:33:15 EDT 2019

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: NC6K
Operator(s): NC6K
Station: NC6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SDG

  160:   27     9
   15:    4     2
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  766   144  Total Score = 110,304

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

I managed to mostly keep Murphy away this time. I had a corrupted SCP file that
caused N1MM+ to crash every time I tried to enter a 1 or 2-land callsign - if I
disappeared early in the contest, that was the issue. Hopefully my last contest
with pseudo-SO2R as I get my bandpass filter back on Monday. SO2V beats one
radio, but it sure is tough to S&P without a bandpass filter, even at 100
Watts.

Conditions were absent on 15 and 10 Meters, which was no surprise, but 20 and 40
were fantastic. I had runs at very high rates that I haven't had in several
years. Participation seemed to be tremendous today. 80 started off very noisy
with QRN crashes, but things improved the last few hours, and I even got on 160
for the last two hours and picked up nine mults.

Thanks to all for the Qs.

73 de NC6K