[3830] NAQP CW KG3V M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 4 10:36:09 EDT 2019

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KG3V
Operator(s): KG3V
Station: KG3V

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: White Stone, VA

   15:    5     4
Total:  494   124  Total Score = 61,256

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Great Bands and heavy activity. Unfortunately, my station was not ready for this
contest. I had antennas down for testing and had not been to my operating QTH
for a couple weeks. I scrambled on Saturday morning, to get basic antennas in
place but was unable to operate 160m. Then my computer acted up, costing me the
first 30 minutes of the Contest. I think a recent WINDOWS update may have been
the culprit. The score certainly shows the missing 160 meters.

Still, it was fun. The pace was great. Always enjoy NAQP, where I never get
blown off frequency by a KW. Lots of great OPS, as usual. Thanks for all the
Contacts.

73,

Tom