[3830] NAQP CW AB9M M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 4 12:35:47 EDT 2019

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: AB9M
Operator(s): AB9M
Station: AB9M

Class: M/2 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   9     6
   20:   1     1
Total:  10     7  Total Score = 70

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Computer crash (Windows 10 Pro) earlier in the week and family visiting resulted
in delayed reinstall of contesting and radio control applications. I was forced
into trial and error reinstall and reconfiguration of SmartSDR, N1MM,
SDR-Bridge, CWSkimmer and other applications. But I did get it working well
enough for visual copy to overcome the hearing loss disability and make 10
contacts for the Society Of Midwest Contesters.