[3830] NAQP CW N7GP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 4 12:48:07 EDT 2019

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N7GP
Operator(s): N7GP
Station: N7GP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: arizona

Total:  211    95  Total Score = 20,045

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: AOCC Varmints

Comments:

I have better contests days.. Just got started and power went out,,Neighborhood
transformer went up in smoke,,Three hours later got running again and then
Monsoon storms rolled in wind. rain and lightning,, Finally cleared enough I got
back on for the last hour.. on 80.. QRN was BAD, with storms still in Area.. but
struggled thru..My ears still feeling like they were at a WHO concert!!
Monsoon season is tough to contest in..
Had fun for the short time I was on and found activity level was good!!
Go OUTLAWS..
Thanks to all that worked me!!
Tom
N7GP