[3830] 222Up W0ZQ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 4 17:12:16 EDT 2019

                    ARRL 222 MHz and Up Distance Contest - 2019

Call: W0ZQ
Operator(s): W0ZQ
Station: W0ZQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EN34it
Operating Time (hrs):

  1.2:   3
  2.3:   1
  3.4:   1
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
------------
Total:  19  Total Score = 10,422

Club: Northern Lights Radio Society

Team:

Comments:

My 432 is down right now, looks like an antenna issue, so no 432 here.  Despite
my love of uW's, this format is not my favorite.  I got on to support those who
do enjoy it and to show activity, however the portable 5.7 and 10G sat in the
garage.  Also, too much diddle factor with logging, scoring and reporting, what
are others doing.  We need some guidance as to what are the best tools to use.
73, Jon