[3830] EUHF Champ S51A(S55O) SO SSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Aug 6 06:38:32 EDT 2019

                    European HF Championship - 2019

Call: S51A
Operator(s): S55O
Station: S51A

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: jn76gc

  160:          90     42
   80:         200     57
   40:         234     57
   20:         194     60
   15:          99     52
   10:          86     53
---------------------------
Total:   0     903    321  Total Score = 289,221

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Fun contest as usual. Thanks to all that signed in and gave me a qso and thx for
the moves to another band.

Sadly the storm handicapped me for a long time and i couldn't make a better
score. I'm sorry for all that i couldn't get out of the noise, which was at a
time 59+40.

Log on LOTW soon.

My congrats to LY4A, who dominated again the SSB race and to my direct
competition, it was fun to watch the game on cqcontest.net.

See you in the next one!

Bostjan - Ian S55O