[3830] NAQP CW W4KFC(W2RU) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Aug 6 19:37:59 EDT 2019

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W4KFC
Operator(s): W2RU
Station: W2RU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:15

   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  323   117  Total Score = 37,791

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

A privilege to be able to honor the legendary Vic Clark, W4KFC (SK).

Congratulations to Buddy, W4YE, and the leaders of the new Clark Memorial ARC
for their collaborative effort to make sure that Vic and his call will remain
visible to contesters of the future.

Although Vic is probably best remembered for his high scores in everything from
DX Contests to Sweepstakes and the old CD Parties, he will also be equally
remembered by many of us for always being the consummate gentleman, both on the
air and in person.

I'm sorry I could not put in more time:  Unexpected overnight company and an
inoperative A/C compressor delayed my start; an advancing T-storm cell hastened
my exit.

Bud, W2RU (operator of W4KFC for 2019 NAQP CW)