[3830] 222Up AJ6T Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Aug 6 22:42:07 EDT 2019

                    ARRL 222 MHz and Up Distance Contest - 2019

Call: AJ6T
Operator(s): AJ6T
Station: AJ6T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM64pr

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
------------
Total:  10  Total Score = 1,440

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

Activity was low in North Alabama, but I had fun trying for distance on 432 MHz.
My best contact on that band was AG4V/R at 564 km. I could not
scare up more than a single QSO on 223.5 FM. The mast-mount 70 cm preamp helped
a lot. I tried to make 70 cm FT8 contacts with stations in Florida,
but signals were nil.  I'll get my 222 SSB transverter working by the next
contest.  On 432 I used an FT857D with a 100 watt TE amplifier and a
21-element M2 Yagi at 25 feet.