[3830] CWopsT OH2MZA(OH1ZAA) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 7 10:30:35 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 7

Call: OH2MZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH2MZA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP20JE

Total:  27  Mults = 27  Total Score = 729

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

We did not get the rain they promised, so I went
to the KP20JE harbour area and extended the whip
so that it showed 1 : 1 SWR without the TS-480S
tuner... A flock of curious Canadian goose toured
around the car during CWT trying to pick some DX...
They left 4Z4DX for me with a booming signal...
USA was uphill over dry land, but I heard NR4M
N4AF K3UL AA3B. Signals were indeed strongest
over the water. There was a short period of Es
to Sweden... Signals varied quite a bit overall.
Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA (tonight OH5ZA, I guess).