[3830] CWopsT NA6O(@W6SRR) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 7 16:07:15 EDT 2019

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 7

Call: NA6O
Operator(s): NA6O
Station: W6SRR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Livermore, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

Total:  118  Mults = 111  Total Score = 13,098

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

K3, KPA1500, JK Navassa 5, OB1-3040

First trial run at a contest from my new remote stn, W6SRR, just commissioned
Monday. Worked well! Some crackling dropouts caused me to mangle some calls,
sorry abt that. Noise level is quite low though QSB on 20 was a bit of trouble
at times. 15 could have used more attendance. Last 5 min on 40 was the usual
waste of time. Nice to see the RBN all lit up for me though :-)