[3830] WAE CW K5WA Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 11 19:40:42 EDT 2019

                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:

   80:   54    21    96
   40:  248   261   114
   20:  415   431    92
   15:  100   103    70
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  817   816   372  Total Score = 607,476

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wooof!!  What a noisy, slow contest.  It felt like trying to run in quicksand.
Station played pretty well and I managed to get some good sleep in the days
before the contest so I didn't kill myself.  Congrats to K5GN for leaving me in
the dust...AGAIN.  That boy is GOOD!!!
Most frustrating thing was hearing a slight 10M opening to a couple of EU
stations but they apparently were pointing the opposite direction, therefore NO
10M scores.
Still fun to exercise the station and software.  Learned a valuable lesson the
day before the contest when N1MM wouldn't do WAE.  Somehow, I corrupted my .INI
file.  The N1MM development team told me to erase the ini file and then N1MM
built a new one which worked perfectly.  I'm so impressed with N1MM.  Wish I was
as good at contesting.

Thanks for the Qs!

73,

Bob K5WA