[3830] WAE CW W4PM Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 11 20:19:33 EDT 2019

                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: W4PM
Operator(s): W4PM
Station: W4PM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 16:21

   80:   47    10    72
   40:  117   136    90
   20:   95   115    62
   15:    2     0     4
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  261   261   228  Total Score = 119,016

Club: Central Virginia Contest Club

Comments:

Propagation on 20 and above not very good for me.  No kw and no yagi here.

RIG : Ten Tec Omni VII  - 100W
Ant : 40 M Extended Double Zepp - Open Wire Feed - Balanced Tuner

All in all great fun once I got the hang of QTC's and was able to send QTC's for
 all contacts. My goal was 100K points and I made it!  Thanks for the contacts
and the folks who copied my QTC's.  My congratulations to your RX, ANT and
EARS!

73, Puck W4PM
Puck