[3830] WAE CW WQ6X(@NX6T) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 11 23:42:01 EDT 2019

                    WAE DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 12:21
Remote Operation

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   29    26    42
   20:   64    64    46
   15:   27    30    34
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  120   120   122  Total Score = 29,280

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was as ad-Hoc of a NX6T remote operation from Fallbrook as one can get.
Other commitments (an sheer exhaustion) kept me out of the OP chair more than
I wanted.  QRN levels were extremely difficult on 40 meters; it was double on
80 meters, hence no QSOs on 80 or 160.  20 and 15 were beautifully quiet,
altho there were only so many EU stations.  Receiving through the
"WALL"
W8/W9/W2/W1 stations was one of the biggest barriers to hearing the 100-w
(and less) EU stations.
The QTC handling mechanism (once I could popup the window) worked flawlessly.
Unfortunately, like the intermittent Ctrl-M (for ESM), Ctrl-Z rarely worked,
requiring me to navigate the menu system to get there - Bummer Dewd.
At least we eventually got ALL the QTC messages passed; none leftover.

LooK for a writeup on this GiG at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com